Ir al contenido principal

Saludo a todos

Today is the day I want to wake up
tonight is a night I want to stay up late
just wasting time while I wait
something great that comes to stay

I discovered I'm afraid of blue skies,
so i try hard to keep my mind
safe from change
away from strain.

I know You are not the one,
I know You are mi lost
So I try to find you
and you are there, watching the stars

And I know you are not watching me
running away from my beliefs
hoping that I´ll get someday
where the blue skies are always safe

So, when that moment came
I will notice then
that You are not by mi side
just liying, watching the stars

That day i will stay in bed
knowing that i blew it all
that nothing is safer than the change
and that blue skies makes no harm.

Comentarios

oye juan, échale un ojo al nuevo de madona y me dices que opinas

Entradas más populares de este blog

Golpea el apagador

El principal problema del Sindrome de Peter Pan, no es ese miedo a tomar decisiones maduras o el pavor a comenzar a tomar la vida en serio; no es la necesidad de tener alguien que te contenga y te haga dejar de ser inmaduro. Ni siquiera es el evitar toda responsabilidad. El principal problema es no poder dejar de perseguir tu sombra.